BELLEVUE, WA – July 13, 2017 – Today, Inspirage, the integrated supply chain specialist firm, celebrates the company’s 10-year anniversary. The Inspirage team developed a multi-layered marketing and communications campaign to celebrate and thank our employees, customers and partners across the globe.
In celebration of this important milestone, Inspirage published a new interactive timeline on the company’s website that highlights its growth from a lean organization, comprised of three former Oracle product experts with an idea, to a well respected professional services firm with nearly 500 employees worldwide.
Here’s a look at a few of our top accomplishments over the past 10 years:
- 2007 – Filed incorporation papers and exhibited at our first Oracle OpenWorld
- 2009 – Opened first office in India
- 2011 – Awarded two Oracle North America Titan awards
- 2012 – Opened first office in EMEA
- 2012 – Launched Logistics Management practice
- 2012 – Signed on as co-development partner with Oracle for Oracle Fusion (Cloud) Supply Chain Management (SCM) Applications
- 2013 – Launched Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) practice
- 2014 – Awarded first of 3 consecutive Oracle Specialized Partner of the Year Awards for North America
- 2015 – Announced partnership with LogFire (now Oracle’s Cloud WMS offering)
- 2016 – Launched Cloud Center of Excellence (CoE)
- 2016 – Launched major rebrand confirming our position as THE Integrated Supply Chain specialists
- 2017 – Celebrates 10th year in business
“With warmest thanks and gratitude to each and every one of our employees, customers and partners, we’re proud to celebrate our tenth year in business,” said Inspirage CEO Srini Subramanian. “We are extremely proud of our accomplishments, but more importantly, we’re even more excited about the future as we move to the cloud and embrace digital technologies in order to help our customers around the world transform their supply chains into the ultimate competitive advantage.
Inspirage is the integrated supply chain specialist firm solving business critical challenges from design to delivery. The company delivers end-to-end consulting and implementation solutions that link Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Innovation Management, Supply Chain Management and Logistics Management. Inspirage partners with their customers to break down information silos and optimize performance to accelerate innovation, fuel growth and achieve operational excellence.
Inspirage is a Platinum level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) and has been recognized by Oracle with numerous awards, including the 2016, 2015 and 2014 Oracle Excellence Award for Specialized Partner of the Year – North America. Headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, the company has global presence with offices in North America, Europe, and Asia. For more information, visit www.inspirage.com.
For Further PR Information, Contact:
Sarah Fahey, Inspirage
855-517-4250 • email@example.com