The 2017 Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) Users Conference, held earlier this week in Philadelphia was a success! OTM SIG is THE place for OTM clients and Oracle representatives to connect and share. Current and prospective OTM software users gained valuable insight into current features and future upgrades.
Highlights for the Inspirage team included:
- Inspirage was proud to be invited as a returning platinum sponsor of the 2017 Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) Users Conference.
- The Inspirage Logistics Management team was in full force at our booth, offering insights from some of the most seasoned Oracle Transportation Management, Global Trade Management and G-Log experts in the industry.
- Along with our customers, the Inspirage team co-presented on some of the more popular sessions during the show, including:
- On-Prem To Cloud Journey (KapStone)
- Fixed Routing Using OTM Ground Schedules for Inbound Logistics in Auto Industry – Where it Helps? Where it Hurts? (General Motors)
- High Volume Parcel Settlement with OTM Cloud (Avon)
- Additionally, Inspirage customers and partners enjoyed an evening of cocktails and bites at the highly anticipated invite-only reception at the Continental.
What is the OTM SIG?
The OTM SIG is a special interest group of OAUG focused on Oracle’s Transportation Management (OTM) software. This users group was formed so that OTM users can link up to exchange knowledge and best practices about technical and business issues, and address critical logistics and information requirements across global supply chains.
The OTM SIG has developed a unique forum to incorporate the strength of the TMS tool and the knowledge base of our diverse business groups. Together members share configuration ideas and promote an opportunity for independent success and growth. Specific goals for the group include:
- Enhance members’ skills by sharing technical and functional ideas
- Increase the technical advantage of members’ business or organization
- Grant access to a growing network of peers
- Compile and voice collective feedback to Oracle about their products, services and policies