Fast and consistent corrective action and preventive action (CAPA) processes are central to maintaining regulatory compliance and improving the quality of your product and service. The reality, however, is that many organizations today are struggling to establish an effective product quality management system. Different manufacturing locations, business units, and departments use completely separate processes and tools to communicate and resolve product deficiencies. Most of these are siloed and disconnected, providing very little visibility across the enterprise. These broken processes lead to re-work, recalls, and regulatory issues.
Inspirage is a leading implementer of Agile Product Quality Management from Oracle, which provides a collaborative environment to aggregate and track information related to product quality within the product record. PQM makes quality information and issues visible to all of the stakeholders in the product lifecycle, from product development through end of life. Companies can seamlessly identify and analyze reported product deficiencies, take corrective action, and improve next-generation products. Through effective PQM integration, organizations improve regulatory compliance, increase customer satisfaction, and manage audits and recalls more efficiently.
Key Agile Product Governance & Compliance Capabilities:
- Product, supplier, and process issue tracking
- Critical product document templates
- Sophisticated reporting and quality data analysis
- Closed-loop corrective action
- Automated CAPA processes
- Enterprise integration to other systems (ERP, CRM, etc.)
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Reduced product deficiencies
- Proactive quality decision-making
- Improved regulatory compliance
- Auditable resolution trail
- Improved next-generation products