The Oracle Fusion Transportation Intelligence (FTI) application for Oracle Transportation Management is a powerful analytics tool that transforms transportation data into logistics information. Oracle Fusion Transportation Intelligence creates a transportation and logistics dashboard or cockpit for your operational and strategic planning and execution needs.
This business intelligence tool enables decision support for your extended supply chain operations by providing greater insight into both internal and external operations. By taking operational data and converting it into meaningful information, companies are better able to avoid future inefficiencies and make real-time changes to plans that aren’t going as expected. If you are looking to better understand metrics on carrier performance, transportation cost details, mode analysis and more, this is the solution you’ve been looking for.
Since you can’t control what you can’t measure, FTI enables you to set and track goals and objectives within your logistics organization around cost control and customer service. FTI leverages the rich transaction history based on actual shipment data to enable real-time action as well as historical analysis. Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are available in dashboard format to empower all levels of management with the information to make critical supply chain decisions. The standard measurement Major categories include Statistical (average weight, cube etc), Financial (cost per lane, distance, order profit, consolidation), utilization and carrier performance
- Standard as well as User defined metrics
- Ad-hoc queries and reporting
- Drill down into supporting shipment data
- Access to performance metrics when making operational decisions
- Role based alerting of exceptions to the designated involved parties
- Quickly identify bottlenecks in the supply chain.
- Identify underperforming service providers and take action.
- Highlight the highest cost areas within your logistics operations.
- Raise overall awareness within the organization on the importance of effectively managing logistics