Oracle Global Trade Management enables companies to model their own unique global trade compliance footprint.
Oracle Global Trade Management (GTM) is an automation platform that enables companies to optimize and streamline anywhere-to-anywhere business processes related to cross-border trade. With well-structured compliance policies, and trade automation tools to help implement and enforce those policies, companies can achieve best practices in global trade both within and outside of their organization.
Oracle GTM acts as a centralized trade data repository for all legal, regulatory, and compliance related information. This centralization of data reduces the complexities of ERP implementations and maintenance and offers visibility and control over the end-to-end trade processes. This results in an automated trade operation that accelerates cash flow and enables global commerce across the entire enterprise.
Oracle Trade Compliance enables the management of supporting movements and transactions going from any origin in the world to any destination in the world. Offering advanced trade compliance screening and control determination beyond typical restricted party and sanction screening, Oracle Trade Compliance moves organizations from a homeland-centric managed business to a holistic anywhere-to-anywhere global compliance operation. Trade controls can take different forms, and can be specific controls dictated by each regime that regulates a company’s items or by the company itself. Additionally, with the ability to anticipate compliance milestones and avoid potential delays or roadblocks, companies can maintain and accelerate the movement of goods through the supply chain, improve cycle times, and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
Companies can model their unique customs processes using Oracle Customs Management. Whether importing or exporting product, the approach is based on the specific industry, governing rules and regulations and the specific commodities being transported. The solution provides the ability to model global customs regimes and procedures using common workflow, tools, and datasets which enables companies to standardize their processes for customs while taking into consideration the specific requirements of each customs regime. Bringing in house critical customs processes such as electronic filings and communicating electronically with customs brokers will reduce your dependence on outside parties while increasing your data accuracy.
- Ensure Proper Product Classification for Global Compliance—Offering a robust product classification workbench for users to classify items for trade in multiple jurisdictions
- Mitigate Compliance Risk with Next Generation Screening—Providing a full-featured, configurable screening platform to optimize the potential match results and reduce compliance risk
- Improved Filing Process – Format and produce electronic filings to communicate with brokers or to institute self-filing
- Mitigate financial risk associated to trade compliance—Proactively manage global trade transactions for trade controls avoiding fines and penalties
- Increase working capital utilization—Accelerate the movement of goods through the supply chain by avoiding unnecessary import and export delays
- Electronic Filing – Reduce cost through decreasing dependency on brokers while improving accuracy
- Natively integrated to Oracle Transportation Management
- Trade Master Data Repository for Parties and Items
- Robust Product Classification Workbench
- Next Generation Global Compliance Screening Engine
- Manage trade compliance from a single global perspective with central control, but local execution.
- Manage trade across the enterprise & the extended trade network with coordinated processes across parties.
- Manage change with unmatched flexibility to adapt to new regulatory and business conditions anywhere in the world