Oracle Logistics Inventory Visibility provides a single source to view and manage all your inventory positions. It has the ability to provide item details, as well as aggregate inventory positions in corresponding statuses, including in-transit, held, allocated, committed and others.
Oracle Logistics Inventory Visibility creates a more efficient flow of information across your logistics network allowing you to react to changes leading to improved supply chain performance, lower costs and increased sales.
Oracle Logistics Inventory Visibility allows you to see both on hand and in-transit inventory at the SKU level at any location in your supply chain, including inventory managed on your behalf by suppliers and third parties. Oracle Logistics Inventory Visibility facilitates inventory management and Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) processes. It is a single system that works across all modes and geographies that enables you to keep goods in motion throughout the supply chain. Key tasks can be automated according to your rules to reduce administrative overhead and help manage inventory rather than just monitor it. Enjoy certainty in your supply chain based upon accurate and timely data, and the ability to automate, control, and optimize the end-to-end supply chain process.
Value created by Oracle Logistics Inventory Visibility
- Reduce Inventory Cycle Times and Inventory Days on Hand
- Improve efficiency by automating the business and inventory policy
- Increase inventory certainty with in the Supply Chain reduces safety stock requirements
- Increase revenue with shorter lead times
- Create logistics confidence across internal stakeholders and customers
- Improve trading partner relationships and efficiencies
- On hand as well as in-transit inventory
- Global and Local visibility across all modes, geographies and supply chain locations
- Monitor items and their status at each node in your s
- Inventory visibility down to the Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) level
- Inventory data by supplier, warehouse, quantity on hand, aging, description
- Inventory status such as held, committed, or allocated