Oracle Mobile Supply Chain Applications (MSCA) enables automated mobile user operations. This is performed using hand held radio frequency (RF) devices, PDA’s, and lift truck mounted RF scanners.
Inspirage offers a comprehensive WMS and Mobile Supply Chain Application Solution leveraging Oracle MSCA Datasheet (PDF)
The usage of mobile devices results in improved data accuracy and increased mobility and convenience thereby streamlining movement and reducing human errors. Oracle MSCA is part of the Oracle Supply Chain Management solution, the integrated suite that streamlines design, planning, manufacturing and fulfillment.
Oracle Mobile Supply Chain applications enable users to perform many common warehouse and shop floor transactions on these wireless devices at the point of use, offering real time transaction processing, improved data accuracy and increased mobility and convenience. Customer Service levels are improved by increased inventory accuracy, shipment confirmation and quality tracking.
Key Processes Supported
- Order Fulfillment
- Distribution and Manufacturing
- Inbound Logistics
- Inventory Control
- Asset Maintenance
Improve Inventory Accuracy
- Reduce Data Entry Errors with Bar-Code scanning
- Improve Transaction Accuracy with Real-Time Data Validation
- Reduce Latency using Mobile Devices
Improve Worker Productivity
- Accelerate Data Entry using Mobile Devices
- Simplify Transaction Entry with Mobile User Interface
- Reduce Travel Time with Automatic Label Generation
Adapt to Rapidly Changing Mobile Technology
- Flexibly Select Mobile Devices with Adaptable User Interface Rendering
- Deploy Diverse Hardware with Device Independent Application
- Reduce Complexity with Open Standards Mobile Platform