Inspirage is looking for an AMS Technical Engagement Manager to manage AMS projects with highest level of customer satisfaction.
AMS Technical Engagement Manager
Application Managed Services
Brief Company Description:
Inspirage is the integrated supply chain specialist firm solving business critical challenges from design to delivery. The company delivers end-to-end consulting and implementation solutions that link Innovation Management, Supply Chain Management and Logistics Management. Inspirage partners with their customers to break down information silos and optimize performance to accelerate innovation, fuel growth and achieve operational excellence.
Inspirage is a Platinum-level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) and has been recognized by Oracle with numerous awards, including the Oracle Excellence Award for Specialized Partner of the Year – North America for three years in a row (2016, 2015, and 2014). Headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, the company has global presence with offices in North America, Europe, and Asia.
- Able to manage AMS projects with highest level of customer satisfaction
- Work in AMS pre-sales, able to put up compelling proposals as part of RFP response or pro-active ones
- Prepare and deliver presentations to customer/management as per the practice needs.
- Collaborate with BD teams and assist them AMS sales.
- Perform advisory services related to manufacturing, procurement, order management, supply chain domains, and other business needs
- Interact with both Business and IT teams of Customer organization
- Collaborate with other practices as part of AMS pre-sales and Delivery
- Independent Decision making
- Manage Practice Portfolio keeping Organization Goals and Market Trends in considerations
- Lead/manage deliveries for both On-Premise and Cloud Projects
- Key contribution to practice growth in-terms of Revenue, People Net Adds.
- Customer engagement, pre-sales activities, mine additional business Oppr and contribute to practice growth
- Play a key role in practice building initiatives, developing GTM strategies, position and able to contribute AMS sell wherever involved.
- Build/manage practices that differentiate, complement, and augment our existing offerings
- Understand and Adapt industry best practices in managing and leveraging solutions/tools/products
- Encourage/motivate team to grow and acquire new competencies
- Define Strategies and Roadmaps for team learning and development
- People management to address employee concerns and keep them motivated to deliver
- Ensure Quality Deliverables through review/verification process/tools. Implementing and delivering best quality deliverables
Education & Experience:
- Minimum 15+ Years of industry experience using Oracle Applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Should have managed team/practice of size 30+
- Should have worked on at least 3-4 end to end implementations on EBS with an experience of project/Delivery management
- Cloud implementation exposure or understanding of cloud ecosystem is must
- Experience in Requirement gathering, customer workshops, and involved in Analysis, design, build and testing in various Oracle Modules
- Process understanding and knowledge of implementation and AMS methodology is required
- R&D Skills and able to come-up with innovative ideas/solutions
- Ability to assess skills and performance
- Project/People Management experience is must
- Solution Designing and Architecting ability
- OPN Certifications on On-Premise or Cloud modules/technologies
- Managing projects in multi-vendor scenario, Offshore/Onsite co-ordination and collaboration experience
- Offshore based delivery experience
- Integrity – Adherence to business’ ethical principles; demonstrated honesty and courage
- Intellectual Curiosity – A demonstrated interest in personal and professional lifelong learning and development
- Leadership – Ability to clearly articulate an inspiring vision for people to follow
- Planning – Planning and prioritizing work to manage time effectively and to accomplish priorities
- Interpersonal Skills –Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others
- Commercial Orientation – Ability to identify market opportunities and the effective implementation of strategies for improved financial performance for the short and long-term
How to Apply:
Inspirage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on skills and business need.