We are looking for an experienced Contracts Administrator/Paralegal who can build and scale our contracting processes and procedures while simultaneously supporting ongoing relationships with clients of our professional services firm. This individual will participate in negotiating contract terms and conditions, supply guidance to and have daily contact with client representatives and our internal team and manage the contract management process.
Job Title: Contracts Administrator/Paralegal Temp
Location: Greater Seattle Area
Travel: up to 10% out of state
Brief Company Description:
Inspirage is the integrated supply chain specialist firm solving business critical challenges from design to delivery. The company delivers end-to-end consulting and implementation solutions that link Innovation Management, Supply Chain Management and Logistics Management. Inspirage partners with their customers to break down information silos and optimize performance to accelerate innovation, fuel growth and achieve operational excellence.
Inspirage is a Platinum-level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) and has been recognized by Oracle with numerous awards, including the Oracle Excellence Award for Specialized Partner of the Year – North America for three years in a row (2016, 2015, and 2014). Headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, the company has global presence with offices in North America, Europe, and Asia.
Brief Job Description:
You will play a pivotal role in the creation, management and administration of large contracts for the provision of technology consulting services to our Fortune 500 and mid-market clients in North America. This is a position for someone who is both detail-oriented, with a deep understanding of the complexities of contracting, and has a strategic business outlook. You will be an important part of ensuring we continue to do exceptional work for our clients and exceed their expectations.
- Oversee the preparation, revision and recording of contract documents, such as Master Service Agreements (MSAs), Non-disclosure Agreements (NDAs), and Statements of Work (SOWs) for the provision of professional services
- Oversee proposal planning and administration of contracts
- Monitor terms and conditions in accordance with company policies and standards
- Prepare contract briefs and revisions, summarizing contractual requirements and budgets
- Track authorizations and correspondence
- Maintain detailed and organized files
- Maintain an audit file for each contract, which will include original contract documents (MSA & SOW), purchase orders, all correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, and payment schedules
- Prepare and disseminate information to appropriate employees regarding contract status
- Track payments and deadlines
- Provide contract summaries and ensure contract execution in accordance with company policy
- Provide contract management process improvements and recommendations to Management, as needed
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 5 years of relevant experience or the equivalent in directly related work experience
- Related experience in a professional labor services organization, such as consulting, engineering or contract staffing, preferred
- Success in handling moderately complex contracts with minimal supervision
- Proven interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop solutions to problems utilizing proactive concepts, techniques, and standards
- Experience with different contract types, including firm fixed price, cost type, and time and material contracts
- Experienced in writing, modifying and inspecting MSAs and related documents
- Integrity – Adherence to business’ ethical principles; demonstrated honesty and courage
- Intellectual Curiosity – A demonstrated interest in personal and professional lifelong learning and development
- Planning – Planning and prioritizing work to manage time effectively and to accomplish priorities
- Interpersonal Skills – Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others
- Commercial Orientation – Ability to identify market opportunities and the effective implementation of strategies for improved financial performance for the short and long-term
Inspirage offers competitive compensation and benefits package that is comparable to the best in the consulting industry. This package includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance that begins on your date of hire and includes dependents
- Company-paid life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability coverage
- 401K program with generous employer contribution
- Paid vacation and holiday time
How to Apply:
Inspirage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on skills and business need.