We are looking for a full time IT Support Technician who can assist with IT processes and procedures, and hardware/software management.
IT Support Technician
Greater Seattle Area
Brief Company Description:
Inspirage is the integrated supply chain specialist firm solving business critical challenges from design to delivery. The company delivers end-to-end consulting and implementation solutions that link Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Product Lifecycle Management, Supply Chain Management and Logistics Management. Inspirage partners with their customers to break down information silos and optimize performance to accelerate innovation, fuel growth and achieve operational excellence.
Inspirage is a Platinum level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) and has been recognized by Oracle with numerous awards, including the 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2014 Oracle Excellence Award for Specialized Partner of the Year. Headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, the company has global presence with offices in North America, Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
Brief Job Description:
Performs setup, staging, reimaging, and basic maintenance of PC hardware as well as supports the IT help desk in remotely troubleshooting laptop hardware, software problems, and account maintenance for Inspirage US employees in accordance with company policies. Remotely assists users with MS Office, VPN and endpoint provisioning issues.
- Resolves problems with PC hardware and standard software applications.
- Assists the Help Desk with the organization and upkeep of both physical and subscription software media and licenses;
- Maintains MS Active Directory account management and password resets as needed.
- Maintains Google email accounts, groups, and WebEx accounts.
- Assists with configuration and management of helpdesk support systems.
- Assists with AirWatch MDM enrollment and management issues.
- Helps maintain documentation on desktop systems and computer infrastructure;
- Prepares orders for approval by the CSO for new laptops,
- Stages newly purchased and returned PCs including initial setup and checkout,
- Upgrade or reimages operating systems
- Installs application software
- Receives, inspects, packs, ships, and scraps laptops and peripherals;
- Manages and track the return and repair of equipment to outside sources of repair;
- Performs scheduled or emergent maintenance of conference and reception area computers to alleviate the effects of Spyware/adware (pop ups) and computer virus threats;
- Performs physical and virtual inventory of laptops and work with accounting and human resources to reconcile inventory records including condition and location of assets.
- Maintains confidentiality of information exposed to in the course of business regarding employees and customer data;
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Associate’s Degree preferred and minimum of one year of relevant experience or the equivalent indirectly related work experience.
- Experience with Active Directory account management and MS Office software installs and issues.
- Preferred experience with remote assistance solutions and ITIL helpdesk support systems
- Thorough understanding of IP networking concepts, DNS and email configuration
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills required, ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Integrity – Adherence to business’ ethical principles; demonstrated honesty and courage
- Intellectual Curiosity – A demonstrated interest in personal and professional lifelong learning and development
- Planning – Planning and prioritizing work to manage time effectively and to accomplish priorities
- Interpersonal Skills –Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others
- Commercial Orientation – Ability to identify market opportunities and the effective implementation of strategies for improved financial performance for the short and long-term
Inspirage offers competitive compensation and benefits package that’s comparable to the best in the consulting industry. This package includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance that begins on your date of hire.
- Company paid life insurance, AD&D, short and long term disability coverage.
- Employee paid additional voluntary life insurance offered for employee and family
- 401K program with generous employer contribution.
- Paid Vacations
How to Apply:
Inspirage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on skills and business need.