Inspirage is looking for a detail-oriented and enthusiastic person to join our Business Development team. This individual will work from home office and will act as a liaison between Business Development (Sales) and Consulting (Implementation) teams and coordinate with sales leadership and executive management to define sales support initiatives.
Pre-Sales Consultant (Proposal Coordinator)
United States, Flexible
Up to 20%
Brief Company Description:
Inspirage is the integrated supply chain specialist firm solving business critical challenges from design to delivery. The company delivers end-to-end consulting and implementation solutions that link Product Lifecycle Management, Supply Chain Management, Logistics Management and ERP. Inspirage partners with their customers to break down information silos and optimize performance to accelerate innovation, fuel growth and achieve operational excellence.
Inspirage is a Platinum-level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) and has been recognized by Oracle with numerous awards, including the Oracle Excellence Award for Specialized Partner of the Year – North America for three years in a row (2016, 2015, and 2014) and Specialized Partner of the Year – APAC in 2017 and 2013. Headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, the company has global presence with offices in North America, Europe, and Asia.
- Sales Proposal Management
- Work with Business Development (Sales) Account Executive and Consulting leads to put together sales proposal, RFP Responses, and statements of work.
- Structure, develop, write, and edit proposals and proposal responses sections, while building the response around the RFP/Client requirements, in a creative, compelling, and compliant manner.
- Develop proposal matrices and outlines and successfully write cover letters, administrative requirements, staffing and past performance references sections, including management approach sections based on the RFP requirement.
- With input from technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) review and complete RFP compliance matrix, proposal templates, outlines and the project approach and deployment schedules.
- Establishing agreements on timelines and proposal deliverables from the strategy meeting and follow-up throughout the proposal development process to ensure adherence.
- Assist on sales calls and demos as needed.
- Content Management
- Manage the sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need (in Seismic).
- Ensure that the CRM database and bid opportunities are reviewed regularly and that new information and notifications are updated in CRM.
- Ensure all SOWs are readily accessible for BusDev colleagues (either Seismic and / or OSC)
- Train sales team on best use of marketing and sales enablement materials.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Team player with strong intrapersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Must have the ability to work with very short deadlines
- Must be comfortable working in both support and lead roles
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 4+ years of experience in software development & technical support for consulting and / or enterprise software sector
- Extensive experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint required
- Knowledge in OSC / SharePoint helpful
- Integrity – Adherence to business’ ethical principles; demonstrated honesty and courage
- Intellectual Curiosity – A demonstrated interest in personal and professional lifelong learning and development
- Leadership – Ability to clearly articulate an inspiring vision for people to follow
- Planning – Planning and prioritizing work to manage time effectively and to accomplish priorities
- Interpersonal Skills –Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others
- Commercial Orientation – Ability to identify market opportunities and the effective implementation of strategies for improved financial performance for the short and long-term
How to Apply:
Inspirage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on skills and business need.