Inspirage is looking for a professional and enthusiastic person to join our Business Development team. This individual will work from home office and will act as a liaison between Business Development (Sales) and Marketing teams and coordinate with sales leadership and executive management to define sales support initiatives.
Sales Enablement Specialist
United States, Flexible
Up to 5%
Brief Company Description:
Inspirage is the integrated supply chain specialist firm solving business critical challenges from design to delivery. The company delivers end-to-end consulting and implementation solutions that link Product Lifecycle Management, Supply Chain Management, Logistics Management and ERP. Inspirage partners with their customers to break down information silos and optimize performance to accelerate innovation, fuel growth and achieve operational excellence.
Inspirage is a Platinum-level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) and has been recognized by Oracle with numerous awards, including the Oracle Excellence Award for Specialized Partner of the Year – North America for three years in a row (2016, 2015, and 2014) and Specialized Partner of the Year – APAC in 2017 and 2013. Headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, the company has global presence with offices in North America, Europe, and Asia.
- Lead Management
Work with marketing team to understand all demand-gen programs and manage Lead Qualification process.
- Review and follow-up on all leads that come in through demand-gen programs (web inquiries, events, webinars, etc.)
- Research Account and Contact data and fill in missing information
- Triage and qualify all leads through 3rd party research and phone / email outreach
- Assign qualified leads to appropriate Business Development (Sales) Account Executive
- Review lead aging reports and ensure Business Development (Sales) Account Execs are following up in timely manner
- CRM Functional Admin
Serve as functional lead for Oracle Sales Cloud (OSC) system.
- Work with internal Business Development (Sales) Account Executives to understand functional requirements for system / process improvements
- Work with technical resources to conduct regular data cleansing (i.e., account mapping) and maintenance
- Develop process for onboarding and termination of users
- Sales Support & Analytics
Finally, this individual will help Sales leadership and executive management on a number of sales enablement initiatives, such as:
- Preparing monthly and quarterly reports & ad hoc sales analytics
- Maintain sales playbooks and training materials
- Design and run our sales onboarding and development training
- Required Skillset
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Team player with strong intrapersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Comfortable making pre-sales calls
- Desired Skillset
- Oracle Sales Cloud and / or Salesforce.com
- Experience in a enterprise sales or sales support role preferred
- Analytics and reporting experience
- Bachelor’s degree; English, business, and marketing majors preferred
- 1 – 5+ years experience in enterprise technology
- Integrity – Adherence to business’ ethical principles; demonstrated honesty and courage
- Intellectual Curiosity – A demonstrated interest in personal and professional lifelong learning and development
- Leadership – Ability to clearly articulate an inspiring vision for people to follow
- Planning – Planning and prioritizing work to manage time effectively and to accomplish priorities
- Interpersonal Skills –Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others
- Commercial Orientation – Ability to identify market opportunities and the effective implementation of strategies for improved financial performance for the short and long-term
How to Apply:
Inspirage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on skills and business need.