Come visit Inspirage during the 2012 Oracle Open World conference to be held Sunday, September 30 through Thursday October 4, 2012!
This is a great opportunity to network with your peers, meet Oracle subject matter experts, and exchange best practice information on the use of Oracle applications. A number of successful Inspirage Clients and Inspirage Architects will be attending Open World this year. Inspirage will also be hosting the following events:
- The 6th Annual Oracle-Inspirage Value Chain Customer Appreciation dinner.
- Oracle Value Chain Planning product demonstrations and executive briefings to be held at our booth at our booth #3501 located in the Moscone Conference Center West Hall
- Executive briefings to be held throughout the conference at different locations
You will also be able programs and initiatives being offered by Inspirage to help our clients be successful with Oracle Value Chain applications:
- Programs specific to JD Edwards, Peoplesoft, and SAP clients
- Value Chain Plus® program for Software as a Service with Oracle Value Chain applications
- Industry specific solutions for Consumer Products, High Tech, Life Sciences, Oil & Gas, and industrial clients
- Programs design to bridge the gaps between Value chain Planning and Value Chain execution solutions
- Business process programs to help you achieve higher levels of cross functional collaboration and process maturity with S&OP and Integrated Business Planning
We hope to see you at Oracle Open World 2012 !
For more information see Oracle Open World 2012
Inspirage is a premier full service global consulting firm focused on driving significant improvements in operational and organizational performance for our clients. Inspirage provides unparalleled business process and systems consulting expertise to enable these improvements through the best practice use of Oracle Value Chain “Edge” applications. Inspirage provides a holistic approach considering people, process, technology, and industry specific best practices to identify, recommend, and implement improvements for our clients.