Exploring innovative ways to realign the supply chain during constant change to gain competitive advantage
Mo Khurana, EMEA Practice Director for Inspirage, will be presenting a discussion on “Delivering Growth in Tough Times”. Many companies are looking to transform the way their value chains operate, seeking to drive greater efficiency and cost savings whilst meeting increasingly demanding market and economic conditions. But transforming an enterprise-level value chain is a complex and hazardous task; you need full visibility of not just the costs and benefits, but also the supply chain risks and opportunities involved. And if you can’t secure senior level sponsorship for the project, transformation can all too quickly lead to trouble instead. This session will take place on Tuesday, March 12, at 11:00.
The 11th Annual Extended Supply Chain Conference offers a unique opportunity to hear from and question international experts speakers on key topics including:
- End-to-end value chain transformation
- How can you deliver predictable results in the face of on-going economic volatility?
- Key trends and challenges over the next decade
- Using technology to improve supply chain visibility and mitigate costs
- Overcoming the supply chain skills gap
- Effectively dealing with supply chain complexity
Extended Supply Chain – London Conference 2013
Date: March 12 – 13, 2013
Location: Radisson Blu Portman, London, UK