Network with colleagues and experts at the 2013 Best of the Best S&OP Conference in London, England, May 16-17.
Mo Khurana, EMEA Practice Director at Inspirage, and Shane Lowery, Director of Integrated Business Planning at Smiths Medical, will be presenting a session titled “Managing and Mitigating S&OP Risk.” This session will discuss using IBP to manage and mitigate risk, with Oracle as a platform.
The Best of the Best S&OP Conference is the leading educational and networking event for professionals involved in sales and operations planning. Educational sessions will cover a range of topics to help you implement or improve sales and operations planning (S&OP) within your organization, including:
- managing and mitigating risk using S&OP
- bridging the gaps between strategic business goals and operating plans through integrated business planning
- extending your S&OP process outside the organization and across the supply chain
- enhancing communication and collaboration across sales, marketing, finance, and supply chain
- avoiding the “S&OP wall” and keep the process going
- using S&OP to enhance new product launches
- effectively utilizing forecasting and demand planning in the S&OP process.
Best of the Best S&OP Conference – Europe
Date: May 16-17, 2013
Copthorne Hotel Slough-Windsor
Berkshire, SL1 2YE
T. +44 (0) 17 5351 6222