Sunday September 22, 2013 – Thursday September 26, 2013
747 Howard St
Come visit Inspirage at Booth #3601 in Moscone West during the 2013 Oracle Open World conference to be held Sunday, September 22 through Thursday September 26, 2013!
This is a great opportunity to network with your peers, meet Oracle subject matter experts, and exchange best practice information on the use of Oracle applications. A number of successful Inspirage Clients and Inspirage Architects will be attending Open World this year. Inspirage will also be hosting the following events:
- The 7th Annual Oracle-Inspirage Value Chain Customer Appreciation dinner.
- Oracle Value Chain Planning product demonstrations and executive briefings to be held at our booth located in the Moscone Conference Center West Hall
- Executive briefings to be held throughout the conference at different locations
You will also be able programs and initiatives being offered by Inspirage to help our clients be successful with Oracle Value Chain applications:
- Programs specific to JD Edwards, Peoplesoft, and SAP clients
- Value Chain Plus® program for Software as a Service with Oracle Value Chain applications
- Industry specific solutions for Consumer Products, High Tech, Life Sciences, Oil & Gas, and industrial clients
- Programs design to bridge the gaps between Value chain Planning and Value Chain execution solutions
- Business process programs to help you achieve higher levels of cross functional collaboration and process maturity with S&OP and Integrated Business Planning
We hope to see you at Oracle Open World 2013!