The 2016 Modern Supply Chain Experience, held earlier this year in San Jose, was a great success. MSCE is the premier event for supply chain and logistics management professionals seeking to learn about the latest industry trends, best practices, case studies, and product strategy insights.
Highlights for the Inspirage team included:
- Inspirage was proud to be the Title Sponsor of the 2016 Oracle Modern Supply Chain Experience. In addition to being the Title Sponsor of the event, Inspirage also sponsored six highly successful training sessions on Monday, January 25th. In addition, Inspirage teamed up with LogFire to hold two sessions about Cloud WMS.
- On Tuesday, January 26, 2016, Inspirage Chief Executive Officer, Srini Subramanian, had the honor of introducing Nancy Aossey, President & CEO of International Medical Corps, during the morning’s first Keynote Session. Since its inception more than 30 years ago, International Medical Corps’ mission has been consistent: relieve the suffering of those impacted by war, natural disaster and disease, by delivering vital health care services that focus on training. This approach of helping people help themselves is critical to returning devastated populations to self-reliance. International Medical Corps has delivered more than $2.2 billion in humanitarian relief and training in 70 countries since 1984. Today its global staff of 8,200 provides assistance to devastated communities in the world’s hardest-hit areas, from Syria to Sierra Leone, Iraq to Afghanistan. For more information about International Medical Corps, visit their website: internationalmedicalcorps.org.
- Inspirage presented Cardinal Health, CB&I, GE Oil & Gas, KaVo Kerr Group, NBTY Inc., NOV, Panduit, Stryker, Trimble, and Western Digital with its “2015 Innovation Partner of the Year” Awards at their Customer Appreciation Dinner. Each year, Inspirage identifies those clients who exemplify the three pillars of achievement:
- Innovation – Award recipients have taken a unique approach to solve a business challenge.
- Transformation – Award recipients have driven business process and system improvements that deliver tangible results for their enterprises.
- Collaboration – Award recipients have demonstrated cross-functional teamwork across their organizations and with the Inspirage team.
You’ll find more highlights from this year’s Modern Supply Chain Experience, including a few words from our CEO, Srini Subramanian, in the video below: