Hyderabad, India — September 21, 2017 — Inspirage announced certification of ISO 27001:2013, specification for the Information Security Management System (ISMS), for the company’s Application Managed Services (AMS) business — based out of the Inspirage India offices. The accreditation covers the Information Security Management Systems within Inspirage, including Application Managed Services at Bangalore, Hyderabad and Pune locations with multiple support functions, including Information Technology Support, Human Resources, Finance, Facilities, Administration and Legal and Regulatory.
The certification of ISO 27001:2013 enables the Inspirage AMS team to assess security processes and systems, establishing a structured approach to classify and track assets — benefits include:
- Safeguard Data and Intellectual Property — designed to identify, manage and reduce the range of threats to which customer information is regularly subjected.
- Manages and Minimizes Risk Exposure — builds a culture of security within the organization, which plugs the holes for data breach.
- Reduces Financial Implications of Data Loss — offers business continuity plans for effective service with minimal loss.
- Asset Management — protects information often linked to multiple assets.
- Security of Exchange of Information — Information exchange through secure channels, includes only authorized personnel and systems
“The implementation of a well-managed control framework, such as this, can reduce the likelihood of multiple information security incidents, ultimately paving the way for managing operational risks more effectively,” said Srini Subramanian, Chief Executive Officer, Inspirage. “We are extremely proud of our team’s accomplishments and excited for the opportunities this business critical certification will present for the AMS team located in our India offices and potentially beyond in the future.”
# # #
Inspirage is the integrated supply chain specialist firm solving business critical challenges from design to delivery. The company delivers end-to-end consulting and implementation solutions that link Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Innovation Management, Supply Chain Management and Logistics Management. Inspirage partners with their customers to break down information silos and optimize performance to accelerate innovation, fuel growth and achieve operational excellence.
Inspirage is a Platinum level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) and has been recognized by Oracle with numerous awards, including the 2016, 2015 and 2014 Oracle Excellence Award for Specialized Partner of the Year – North America. Headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, the company has global presence with offices in North America, Europe, and Asia. For more information, visit www.inspirage.com.