Come visit Inspirage during Oracle OpenWorld 2018 held at Moscone Center in San Francisco, CA from October 22-25, 2018
Whether you’re a first-time OOW participant or a veteran of the conference, there are plenty of great reasons to attend this year. Engage with some of the most prominent individuals and organizations within the Oracle SCM community and learn more about the implementation and optimization of transformational ERP solutions.
Oracle OpenWorld hosts tens of thousands of in-person attendees as well as millions online. Dedicated to helping businesses leverage Cloud for their innovation and growth, the conference delivers deep insight into industry trends and breakthroughs driven by technology. Designed for attendees who want to connect, learn, explore and be inspired, Oracle OpenWorld offers more than 2,200 educational sessions led by more than 2,000 customers and partners sharing their experiences, first hand.
With hundreds of demos and hands-on labs, plus exhibitions from partners including Inspirage and customers from around the world, Oracle OpenWorld has become a showcase for leading cloud technologies, from Cloud Applications to Cloud Platform and Infrastructure.
Reasons to attend:
1. At Oracle OpenWorld you will be surrounded by new, cutting-edge, and sometime unfamiliar technologies. From today’s most-trusted products to tomorrow’s technologies, you will leave infused with inspiration, new ideas and relationships.
2. Whether you attend for a day or four, you’ll engage in free-flowing ideas that will help you and your business achieve tomorrow’s business goals, today.
3. With a portfolio of keynotes, product demos, collective learning sessions, and so much more, you won’t want to miss out on today’s premiere business and technology event.
Inspirage employees and clients will be sharing their experiences with the Oracle Cloud. Inspirage CFO, Del Clark, will be speaking about how Oracle Analytics can be leveraged by financial analysts, controllers, and executives to analyze information, track business metrics, gain actionable insights, and problem solve issues in a timely manner. Attend this session to learn more. Inspirage customer, Ames, will be present on how they are using Oracle WMS to modernize their warehouse operations. Don’t miss this session!
4. We also invite you to join Inspirage and Vinfolio for THE Supply Chain Networking Event at Oracle OpenWorld 2018.
Enjoy fine food paired with unique wines that were hand-selected by a Vinfolio Master of Wine as you network with industry peers amid stunning works of art! You’ll also have a chance to hear how Vinfolio worked with Inspirage to successfully migrate to Oracle Cloud. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the invitation.
5. Learn about other businesses considering the same solutions you are.
Vinfolio is transforming how the fine wine community buys, sells, stores, and savors wine by bringing the perfect pairing to the table: world-class wine expertise and best-in-class technology. Through an innovative suite of modern services, they’re connecting the world of fine wine in ways it’s never been connected before. Devotees can now easily acquire the most coveted wines directly from producers, exchange wines with one another through a thriving marketplace, and store their wines more securely than ever, while staying on top of every bottle in their collections. All in one seamless experience. And they do this using Oracle Cloud. Come meet them at our reception or contact us to learn more.
We look forward to seeing you in San Francisco! Register now!