Inspirage is looking for new team members with 5-8 years of experience in Oracle Agile PLM and expertise on SDK, PX, and Events Webservices for Agile Customization.
Oracle Agile PLM Technical Consultants
25-50% on need basis
Brief Company Description:
Inspirage is the integrated supply chain specialist firm solving business critical challenges from design to delivery. The company delivers end-to-end consulting and implementation solutions that link Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Product Lifecycle Management, Supply Chain Management and Logistics Management. Inspirage partners with their customers to break down information silos and optimize performance to accelerate innovation, fuel growth and achieve operational excellence.
Inspirage is a Platinum level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) and has been recognized by Oracle with numerous awards, including Oracle Excellence Award for Specialized Partner of the Year in 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2014. Headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, the company has global presence with offices in North America, Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
Brief Job Description:
This role requires a total of 5-8 years of experience in Oracle Agile PLM. In addition, expertise on SDK, PX, and Events Webservices for Agile Customization is crucial.
- 5 – 8 years of development experience using Oracle Agile PLM suite of applications
- Experience in Oracle Agile PLM and expertise on SDK, PX, Events Webservices for Agile Customization
- Interact with the key end users and business owners to map applications to standard business processes and conduct gap analysis, including construction and facilitation of business workshops.
- Architect the PLM infrastructure and platform architecture and provide guidance to the client on system architecture, sizing guidance, etc.
- Install Agile PLM platform components, including upgrades to application and database and OPLA (BI/OBIEE).
- Design and develop (deliver) product extensions, customizations, integrations, etc.
- Stage/migrate legacy customer product data.
- Interact/front clients during all phases of an implementation and demonstrate project management skills
- Support all formal documentation of solutions, requirements for product extensions, etc.
- Lead/Support all solution activities including testing and verification.
- Contribute to the training and development of key users.
- Detailed functional knowledge of Agile PLM (ideally, multiple modules) and minimum 1-2 full cycle implementations as a technical consultant at a referable client using Oracle Agile PLM
- Install, Upgrade, customizations, extensions, custom reports around Oracle Agile PLM technologies
- Knowledge of ACS and Agile PLM Integration Downstream and Upstream is desirable
- Strong Core Java Skills
- Good communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Knowledge in solving system performance issues.
- Familiarity with various reporting tools including BI Publisher
- Ability to work directly with the Oracle Support and R&D teams
- BE/Btech – Equivalent
- Integrity – Adherence to business’ ethical principles; demonstrated honesty and courage
- Intellectual Curiosity – A demonstrated interest in personal and professional lifelong learning and development
- Leadership – Ability to clearly articulate an inspiring vision for people to follow
- Planning – Planning and prioritizing work to manage time effectively and to accomplish priorities
- Interpersonal Skills –Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others
- Commercial Orientation – Ability to identify market opportunities and the effective implementation of strategies for improved financial performance for the short and long-term
Inspirage offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that is comparable to the best in the consulting industry. This package includes:
- Medical insurance that begins on your date of hire and includes dependents
- Group Personal Accidental Insurance for short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Annual Performance Variable pay
- Privilege and Casual Leaves along with Public Holidays
How to Apply:
Inspirage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on skills and business need.