Inspirage is looking for an candidate with 11+ years of experience in Oracle Cloud Applications and Architect skills.
Oracle Cloud Technical Architect
25-50% on need basis
Brief Company Description:
Inspirage is the integrated supply chain specialist firm solving business critical challenges from design to delivery. The company delivers end-to-end consulting and implementation solutions that link Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Product Lifecycle Management, Supply Chain Management and Logistics Management. Inspirage partners with their customers to break down information silos and optimize performance to accelerate innovation, fuel growth and achieve operational excellence.
Inspirage is a Platinum level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) and has been recognized by Oracle with numerous awards, including Oracle Excellence Award for Specialized Partner of the Year in 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2014. Headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, the company has global presence with offices in North America, Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
Brief Job Description:
As a technology expert, this senior-level professional analyzes customer business requirements and strategy to develop future state architectures to meet customer e-Business Suite, Cloud SaaS objectives. This individual combines a deep understanding of technology, industry best practices, multiple business processes and architectural patterns to develop optimal solutions for our customers. Collaborates with the sales teams to design innovative solutions that have industry-wide impact. This role requires expertise in Oracle e-Business Suite technology.
- Minimum 10-12 Years of industry experience using Oracle Cloud Applications on development.
- Experience in Oracle Cloud, SOA related
- As a thought leader and customer advisor, influences customer leadership in acceptance of Oracle solutions and services
- Lead/manage technical deliveries for both On-Premise and Cloud Projects
- Understand and Adapt industry best practices in managing and leveraging solutions/tools/products
- Encourage/motivate team to grow and acquire new competencies
- Manage Resource Requests and Assignments while ensuring fitment of skill to project needs
- Define Strategies and Roadmaps for team learning and development
- Employee engagement, encouragement and collaboration during work and beyond to create
- Ensure Quality Deliverables through review/verification process/tools
- Coordinates a pursuit team of subject matter experts. Leads the domain specific solution design aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality and integrated business solutions.
- Knowledgeable of competition and external factors that may influence Oracle’s competitive position in Cloud.
- Good communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Development and Architect skills in Oracle Cloud
- Ability to assess skills and performance
- Project/People Management experience is must
- Solution Designing and Handson exposure in resolving complex problems
- BE/Btech – Equivalent
- Integrity – Adherence to business’ ethical principles; demonstrated honesty and courage
- Intellectual Curiosity – A demonstrated interest in personal and professional lifelong learning and development
- Leadership – Ability to clearly articulate an inspiring vision for people to follow
- Planning – Planning and prioritizing work to manage time effectively and to accomplish priorities
- Interpersonal Skills –Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others
- Commercial Orientation – Ability to identify market opportunities and the effective implementation of strategies for improved financial performance for the short and long-term
Inspirage offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that is comparable to the best in the consulting industry. This package includes:
- Medical insurance that begins on your date of hire and includes dependents
- Group Personal Accidental Insurance for short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Annual Performance Variable pay
- Privilege and Casual Leaves along with Public Holidays
How to Apply:
Inspirage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on skills and business need.