Inspirage is looking for candidates with 10+ years of experience with hands-on functional OTM skills. An ideal team member should possess knowledge of OTM and/or GTM (V5.5 and above) and have participated on at least 2+ end-to-end implementations (on-premise and Cloud).
Oracle OTM Consultants
Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune
50% on need basis
Brief Company Description:
Inspirage is the integrated supply chain specialist firm solving business critical challenges from design to delivery. The company delivers end-to-end consulting and implementation solutions that link Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Product Lifecycle Management, Supply Chain Management and Logistics Management. Inspirage partners with their customers to break down information silos and optimize performance to accelerate innovation, fuel growth and achieve operational excellence.
Inspirage is a Platinum level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) and has been recognized by Oracle with numerous awards, including Oracle Excellence Award for Specialized Partner of the Year in 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2014. Headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, the company has global presence with offices in North America, Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
Brief Job Description:
The ideal consultant should be able to contribute in a functional or technical capacity in OTM projects. This may be performed either in a remote capacity or by facing the customer. As a result, the consultant must be open to frequent short-term travels. Knowledge of more than 2 OTM related process is a must and hands on knowledge of any ERP is a nice to have.
- Ability to contribute to the design of business processes and application configuration for OTM modules based on industry best practices
- Interact with the key end users and business owners to map applications to standard business processes and conduct gap analysis
- Provide the best business solution to the client for the gaps identified
- Lead and conduct project activities at the client site
- Support all formal documentation of solutions
- Lead/Support all solution activities including testing and verification
- Contribute to the training and development of key users
- Manage and guide the Project team (Onsite / Offsite) with technical and functional inputs
- Manage client relationship and grow the account
- Adhere to the project policies and guidelines
- Must have done at least two full lifecycle of OTM implementations
- Having hands on experience working with Oracle Applications in the distribution/procurement area is desirable
- Must have the Business understanding of transportation processes and should be able to understand and articulate process flows and Data flows
- Should have the capability to be self-managed, independent and at the same time ability to work in a team long distance/remote
- Ability to perform basic technical tasks is desirable.
- Leadership qualities
- 10 yrs of total experience with at least 5+ years of experience in OTM implementation
- OTM and/or GTM (V5.5 and above)
- Knowledge of SQL and OTM data model
- Logistics industry specific knowledge is highly desirable. This includes domestic and international transportation
- Knowledge of Oracle Applications is highly desirable
- MBA / BE / B.Tech / MCA desirable
- Integrity – Adherence to business’ ethical principles; demonstrated honesty and courage
- Intellectual Curiosity – A demonstrated interest in personal and professional lifelong learning and development
- Leadership – Ability to clearly articulate an inspiring vision for people to follow
- Planning – Planning and prioritizing work to manage time effectively and to accomplish priorities
- Interpersonal Skills –Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others
- Commercial Orientation – Ability to identify market opportunities and the effective implementation of strategies for improved financial performance for the short and long-term
Inspirage offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that is comparable to the best in the consulting industry. This package includes:
- Medical insurance that begins on your date of hire and includes dependents
- Group Personal Accidental Insurance for short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Annual Performance Variable pay
- Privilege and Casual Leaves along with Public Holidays
How to Apply:
Inspirage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on skills and business need.