We are looking for an experienced Revenue / Billing Accountant with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Job Title: Revenue / Billing Accountant
Department: Finance and HR
Location: Bellevue, WA
Brief Company Description:
Inspirage is the integrated supply chain specialist firm solving business critical challenges from design to delivery. We deliver end-to-end consulting and implementation solutions that link Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Product Lifecycle Management, Supply Chain Management and Logistics Management. Inspirage partners with their customers to break down information silos and optimize performance to accelerate innovation, fuel growth, and achieve operational excellence.
Inspirage is a Platinum level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) and has been recognized by Oracle with numerous awards, including Oracle Excellence Award for Specialized Partner of the Year in 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2014. Headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, the company has global presence with offices in North America, Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
Brief Job Description:
The Revenue/Billing Accountant will primarily be responsible for generating accurate and timely invoices, reconciling client accounts and performing collection activities. The successful candidate will report directly to the Accounting Manager.
- Generate accurate and timely invoices
- Reconcile client accounts, researching payment discrepancies and reviewing client queries
- Maintain third-party billing portals
- Monitor actual spend to Purchase Order limitations
- Communicate with internal project managers and business development employees
- Communicate with client personnel
- Review A/R Aging and perform Collection Activities
- Provide instruction for proper cash applications
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 3+ years billing experience
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Integrity – Adherence to business’ ethical principles; demonstrated honesty and courage
- Intellectual Curiosity – A demonstrated interest in personal and professional lifelong learning and development
- Planning – Planning and prioritizing work to manage time effectively and to accomplish priorities
- Interpersonal Skills –Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others
- Commercial Orientation – Ability to identify market opportunities and the effective implementation of strategies for improved financial performance for the short and long-term
Inspirage offers competitive compensation and benefits package that is comparable to the best in the consulting industry. This package includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance that begins on your date of hire and includes dependents
- Company-paid life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability coverage
- 401K program with generous employer contribution
- Paid vacation and holiday time
How to Apply:
Inspirage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on skills and business need.