Cloud Center of Excellence
The team in our Cloud Center of Excellence has developed a variety of service offerings to quickly help you leverage the Cloud to achieve your business objectives. We can help you build comprehensive Cloud Strategy, deploy your Cloud solutions and finally help you manage the system once they’ve been deployed.
- Cloud Advisory Services
- Rapid Value Implementation Methodology
- Enterprise Integration and Cloud Development Services
- Application Managed Services
Inspirage Cloud Center of Excellence is where our thought leaders are working to build solutions and services that will help our customers succeed. The CoE has developed Cloud-specific methodologies, tools and accelerators to help our clients with Oracle Cloud implementations.
Members of our Cloud CoE are focused on:
- Defining industry-standard business process to help accelerate Cloud adoption
- Developing futuristic reference architecture for hybrid and co-existence scenarios
- Building tools, accelerators and methodologies for cloud adoption
- Creating strategy for data management across enterprise in a hybrid cloud
- Developing point solutions on cloud to address industry pain points in SCM
- Indexing thought leadership and training library
Cloud Consulting Excellence
We offer a range of consultancy services in order to make sure you’re comfortable using your new cloud solutions. As an Oracle Platinum Partner, Inspirage is in tune with all of the Oracle cloud solutions and can help you navigate the waters of next-generation Supply Chain Management and ERP applications.
Inspirage is an Oracle Cloud Select Platinum Partner specializing in Oracle Cloud Supply Chain Management, Innovation Management and ERP applications. We have been a Cloud/Fusion Co-Development partner since 2012, helping to build the next generation of Supply Chain and ERP applications, and today over 200 of our 450+ consultants are Cloud-certified.
Our teams have training on a variety of cloud-based Fusion SCM applications, including Supply Chain Management, Customer Experience, Financials and Technology.
As a Fusion Co-Development partner since 2012, Inspirage is helping to build the future of SCM and ERP tools. The goal is to continue to create value for our customers and streamline your cloud integration.
Each of our the Practices have assembled a robust set of packages to help our customers deploy core Oracle Cloud applications quickly. All these programs are designed to be deploy in 90 days or less; however, in some cases, customers want to expand the scope of the project.