Due to constantly evolving business and technology environments, project owners are faced with a growing backlog of requests for improvements and changes to the project scope even before they “go live.”
- How will up-front software/hardware licensing and implementation costs affect ROI estimates?
- What is the total cost of ownership based on the support team needed to maintain and later improve processes?
- Will my internal team quickly adopt to new systems and practices without continued help?
Inspirage Application Managed Services allows you to fully leverage new software capabilities
With our Application Managed Services offering, Inspirage employees serve as an extension of your organization and act as “One Team” reporting up to the business champion. Our Application Managed Services ensure the long-term project success and realization of significant business improvements by leveraging our experienced consulting and support organizations.
- Improve the transition from Implementation phase to Production use
- Improve the project success by extending stabilization support and help resolve and issues that emerge after sustained system use
- Improve Change Management support by having senior resources available for training and process support
- Reduced risk by having experienced resources bounded by SLA assist in maintaining and running of new system
- Continue process improvements by adding capabilities such as BI reporting or functionality that is usually requested after prolonged system use
The flexible scope SLA Coverage can include:
- Initial Implementation
- Custom Development
- Implementing New Capabilities
- Reporting and Application Maintenance
- Management Dashboards
- Ad Hoc Reports
- System Administration
- Data/User Management
- Patch Testing
- Training New Users
- Oracle SR Management / Follow-up