Inspirage is looking for an IoT SME to identify and position fulfillment strategies for solving customer business problems using IoT Applications preferably the Oracle IoT and/or GE Predix Platforms.
Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune
Digital / IoT
Brief Company Description:
Inspirage is the integrated supply chain specialist firm solving business critical challenges from design to delivery. The company delivers end-to-end consulting and implementation solutions that link Innovation Management, Supply Chain Management and Logistics Management. Inspirage partners with their customers to break down information silos and optimize performance to accelerate innovation, fuel growth and achieve operational excellence.
Inspirage is a Platinum-level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) and has been recognized by Oracle with numerous awards, including the Oracle Excellence Award for Specialized Partner of the Year – North America for three years in a row (2016, 2015, and 2014). Headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, the company has global presence with offices in North America, Europe, and Asia.
This role involves significant level of both Subject Matter expertise and Technical Architectural development capabilities in the IoT area:
- Responsible for subject matter consulting in positioning business capabilities for customers in IoT areas of Oracle and GE Predix
- Responsible for designing, oversight of develop and deployment of software to create cloud based products for industrial internet and services
- Comprehensive in-depth understanding of complex and highly technical concepts and principles in the own part of the function
- Leads, consults or oversees multiple Functional & Architectural engagements
- Leads domain specific Functionality
- Act as a SME in identifying and positioning of fulfillment strategies for solving customer business problems using IoT Applications preferably Oracle IoT and/or GE Predix Platforms
- Act as a visionary in creating differentiated business offerings on that integrate IoT platforms with other enterprise business applications thus creating value for the customer business
- Guide and supervise the team on the actual development / implementation of the IoT product solutions with a hands-on approach
- Review and/or analyze and develop architectural at domain level and across multiple teams. Contribute to the development of software and data delivery platforms that are service-oriented with reusable components across teams (multiple teams) that can be orchestrated together into different methods for different businesses
- Lead the research and evaluation of emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support activities for multiple teams or complex scenarios
- Provide leadership, technology guidance and mentors others throughout the domain Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality aligned with IoT Cloud standards and guidelines Responsible for defining, developing, and evolving software in a fast paced and agile development environment using the latest software development methods and infrastructure
- Lead and coordinate the domain technical and business discussions relative to future architect direction across multiple teams or complex product line
- Analyze, design and develop a roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint
Education & Experience:
- The person should have at least 15+ years of overall experience including at least 5+ years of experience in Architect role on the Web based applications
- Industrial experience in areas such as real-time dashboards for asset management, supply chain tracking, performance monitoring, mobile work management, etc integrating ERPs, CRM, SCM, MES, Automation and Control Systems, Work & Asset Management systems with cloud-based solutions
- Strong experience across Industrial IoT solution architectural components (data acquisition, communication, device & data management, applications, security)
- Facilitates dialogues that produce new perspectives and trigger recommendations for substantial innovative/enhancements, and analysis of consequences
- Preferably, the person should have worked in one of the leading IoT Platforms like Predix, Watson, Oracle IoT etc. for at least 1 or 2 high valued engagements
- Expert level knowledge in developing scalable generic software frameworks for application development preferably in Java
- Expert level knowledge in design patterns, data structures & algorithms and experienced in using them in the language of choice
- Hands-on knowledge in building applications using microservices architecture on the cloud using Java Technologies capable of storing and processing large volume data
- Hands-on knowledge of Spring (MVC, Data JPA, Security, Boot, Batch), REST APIs, JSON and xml
- Expert level knowledge and hands on experience in building software using Java tech stack
- Previous experience with PaaS and application development on the cloud. Working knowledge in configuration management tools such as CVS/SVN/ClearCase/Git/Perforce
- Experience working Open Stack cloud deployment. Experience working on connectivity to cloud applications or ERP systems.
- Integrity – Adherence to business’ ethical principles; demonstrated honesty and courage
- Intellectual Curiosity – A demonstrated interest in personal and professional lifelong learning and development
- Leadership – Ability to clearly articulate an inspiring vision for people to follow
- Planning – Planning and prioritizing work to manage time effectively and to accomplish priorities
- Interpersonal Skills –Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others
- Commercial Orientation – Ability to identify market opportunities and the effective implementation of strategies for improved financial performance for the short and long-term
How to Apply:
Inspirage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on skills and business need.