Inspirage is looking for an Oracle Financials Practice Lead to focus on tactical and operational direction enablement and implementation of strategic vision of the Financials practice.
Oracle Financials Practice Lead
Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune
Brief Company Description:
Inspirage is the integrated supply chain specialist firm solving business critical challenges from design to delivery. The company delivers end-to-end consulting and implementation solutions that link Product Lifecycle Management, Supply Chain Management, Logistics Management and ERP. Inspirage partners with their customers to break down information silos and optimize performance to accelerate innovation, fuel growth and achieve operational excellence.
Inspirage is a Platinum-level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) and has been recognized by Oracle with numerous awards, including the Oracle Excellence Award for Specialized Partner of the Year – North America for three years in a row (2016, 2015, and 2014) and Specialized Partner of the Year – APAC in 2017 and 2013. Headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, the company has global presence with offices in North America, Europe, and Asia.
- Defining objectives and setting the direction aligned with strategic plans established by executive leadership
- Lead in the planning / implementation of projects and strategic initiatives
- Identify pain areas, opportunities and potential solution offerings in financial domain by industry with business impact
- Lead new solution offerings development by identifying/defining use cases, writing process blueprints and walkthroughs & collaborate with technology partners/support architects for offering development
- Provide our customers and our organization with financial consulting and project management knowledge and experienced skills
- Contribute to our international business goals by involvement in pre-sales and post-sales projects and activities when possible
- Acquire, maintain and grow the knowledge base of a financial practice
- Ensure the practice has the necessary skills and expertise to deliver Oracle Finance solutions to the market; anticipate product and technology requirements and drive training the team to meet future demand
- Provide oversight to financial consultants for the successful delivery of projects
- Build financial consulting practice – develop people, processes and assets to delivery large global Oracle projects. Mentor and manage consultants in the practice
- Provide ownership and direction to internal initiatives, strategic IP developments in financial practice
- Participate & lead delivery excellence by creation of business value propositions, innovative delivery methodologies, standardization of project deliverables, templates, tool kits etc.
- Assist and encourage team to develop intellectual capital, reusable assets, and ensure the team is harvesting, and using the reusable assets and intellectual capital
- Through personal example, leadership, and the application of world class project management methodology, motivate a project team of data management professionals to produce the highest quality deliverables on time and on budget.
Other responsibilities may include:
- Work closely with Management and Business development team to grow the practice in your geographical area, this will include:
- Work on material to support presentation to clients
- Pitch & Present to client the services Inspirage is offering in financial space
- Work on commercial and technical proposal with the business development team
- Reviewing and enabling all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality, and operations requirements
Education & Experience:
- MBA in Finance/CA
- Overall 16-20 years’ experience in finance domain. Must have spent 10years+ in Oracle ERP consulting in finance domain across multiple industries
- Proven experience in a customer facing role
- Experience with at least 4 Full Life Cycle implementations in Oracle financial function as, with at least 1 of them as lead/ manager
- Strong process knowledge in financials – accounting, consolidation and reporting and lead discussions in solution design to meet customer business needs
- Is aware of modern financial process and technology trends
- Understands localization and statutory financial requirements. Understands SOX and other compliance practices
- Experience with Oracle fusion financial is desirable
- Familiarity and understanding of rapid deployment methodologies is an asset
- Understands new technologies related to cloud integration
- Have handled team of financial consultants and developed practices from infancy to maturity
- Integrity – Adherence to business’ ethical principles; demonstrated honesty and courage
- Intellectual Curiosity – A demonstrated interest in personal and professional lifelong learning and development
- Leadership – Ability to clearly articulate an inspiring vision for people to follow
- Planning – Planning and prioritizing work to manage time effectively and to accomplish priorities
- Interpersonal Skills –Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others
- Commercial Orientation – Ability to identify market opportunities and the effective implementation of strategies for improved financial performance for the short and long-term
How to Apply:
Inspirage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on skills and business need.