Cardinal Health, CB&I, GE Oil & Gas, KaVo Kerr Group, NBTY Inc., NOV, Panduit, Stryker, Trimble, and Western Digital Honored As Partner of the Year
BELLEVUE, WA – January 28, 2016 – Inspirage presented ten recipients of its “2015 Innovation Partner of the Year” Awards at their Customer Appreciation Dinner during Oracle Modern Supply Chain Experience in San Jose, California.
Each year, Inspirage identifies those clients who exemplify the three pillars of achievement:
- Innovation – Award recipients have taken a unique approach to solve a business challenge
- Transformation – Award recipients have driven business process and system improvements that deliver tangible results for their enterprises
- Collaboration – Award recipients have demonstrated cross-functional teamwork across their organizations and with the Inspirage team
The “Innovation Partner of the Year” awards program recognizes Inspirage customers that exhibit the highest level of innovation in driving business process and system improvements that deliver tangible results for their enterprises. This year’s winners are:
Consumer Packaged Goods & Retail
- NBTY, Inc. – Supply Chain Management
- Panduit – Logistics Management
- Trimble – Innovation Management
- Western Digital – Supply Chain Management
- CB&I – Innovation Management
- GE Oil & Gas – Supply Chain Management
- NOV – Supply Chain Management
- Cardinal Health – Innovation Management
- KaVo Kerr Group – Logistics Management
- Stryker – Supply Chain Management
“Inspirage is proud to honor these innovative companies for their pioneering work in transforming the supply chain,” said Inspirage CEO Srini Subramanian. “We recognize that project success requires many factors such as management commitment, cross functional team collaboration and a focus on business process improvement that delivers tangible results for the enterprise. We are delighted to recognize these companies, who all exceeded expectations through significant industry projects, proving true innovation and success.”
Inspirage is the leading integrated supply chain™ specialists for operational excellence solving business critical challenges from design to delivery. Our end-to-end consulting and implementation solutions link Innovation Management, Supply Chain Management and Logistics Management to create more responsive and agile supply chains.
Inspirage is an Oracle Platinum Partner and has been recognized by Oracle Corporation with numerous awards, including the 2015 and 2014 Oracle Excellence Award for Specialized Partner of the Year – North America. Headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, the company has global presence with offices in North America, Europe, and Asia. For more information, visit www.inspirage.com.
Inspirage, Innovation through Execution, and Integrated Supply Chain are trademarks of Inspirage LLC.
For Further PR Information, Contact:
Sarah Fahey, Inspirage
855-517-4250 • firstname.lastname@example.org