Inspirage is looking for a Digital Business Transformation Consultant and Advisor to collaborate with Inspirage customer stakeholders and professional services colleagues to define and implement business transformation programs.
Job Title: Consulting Manager
Department: PTC Digital Transformation
Location: Major cities, United States
Travel: Up to 75%
Brief Company Description:
Inspirage is the integrated supply chain specialist firm solving business critical challenges from design to delivery. We deliver end-to-end consulting and implementation solutions that link Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Product Lifecycle Management, Supply Chain Management and Logistics Management. Inspirage partners with their customers to break down information silos and optimize performance to accelerate innovation, fuel growth, and achieve operational excellence.
Inspirage is a Platinum level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) and has been recognized by Oracle with numerous awards, including Oracle Excellence Award for Specialized Partner of the Year in 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2014. Headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, the company has global presence with offices in North America, Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
Brief Job Description:
The Digital Business Transformation Consultant and Advisor collaborates with Inspirage customer stakeholders and professional services colleagues to define and implement business transformation programs. These experienced individuals bring years of diverse, outcome-driven expertise in pragmatic business strategy, innovation culture, digital infrastructure programs, business and use case creation, validation and implementation, financial and operational value modeling, capability roadmap development and customer success management. They provide professional services yielding high-value results enabling their clients to define new business models, new value streams while embodying the highest virtues of customer success.
- Lead and deliver individual projects or components of large, complex client engagements in digital transformation of people, business processes and enabling technologies. Projects require the individual to manage strategic consulting work scopes, solution or system implementations, organizational structure and role changes, and/or financial analysis and value modeling / ROI activities.
- Interview clients, perform data analysis, assess processes and systems, and make recommendations on client initiatives.
- Build and manage project plans, create and run project portfolio management efforts, and work to become a trusted advisor to mid and senior-level client staff
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with a major consulting firm or 7 years of experience in a corporate role delivering strategy and operations projects with an emphasis in business transformation at the intersection of new operating models and new digital technologies.
- Experience in two or more of the following transformation practice areas: ERP (business process architecture and solution implementation), business case and use case development, financial modeling, BI and Analytics strategy and implementation, complex program management, enterprise business / process / IT architectures, executive agenda items and metrics.
- Excellent program management skills including developing project plans, resourcing and budgeting projects, and managing a disciplined execution methodology with both internal (direct) and external (indirect) team members.
- Ability to analyze financial and operational data and synthesize findings in common business language.
- Excellent business writing and presentation skills.
- Superior organization skills with the ability and desire to balance multiple projects of varying complexity at the same time.
- Deep understanding of change management practices, particularly stakeholder analysis, workforce readiness and leadership communications.
- Broad understanding of how businesses operate and compete, and an understanding of the relationship between major functional areas of the product-centric enterprise (design, plan, procure, manufacture, distribute, service).
- Deep expertise in the operations of two or more industries. Preference will be given to life sciences / medical device, electronics and high tech, industrial equipment / capital asset, consumer products, chemical / process.
- Deep functional expertise in one or more of the following Integrated Supply Chain Network areas (Significant plus for more):
- Digital Product Development
- Intelligent Industrial Planning
- Synchronized Supply Base Operations
- Smart Manufacturing
- Integrated Fulfillment
- Connected Sustainment
- Enterprise Financial Operations
- A desire to work collaboratively, a natural ability to network, and a great sense of humor.
- Understanding of relational databases and SQL.
- Understanding of master data management concepts and experience with structuring, converting, and reconciling both master and transactional data.
- Broad understanding of the use of enterprise systems in large organizations and trends in cloud applications, system integration, and mobile technologies.
- Experience implementing one or more enterprise solutions on-premise and/or in the cloud: ERP, PLM, IoT / Connected Products or Operations, Supply Chain functions as specified above.
- Understanding of, or certifications in Lean/Six-Sigma.
- Familiarity with or certifications in Agile/Scrum software development methodologies.
- Integrity Adherence to business ethical principles; demonstrated honesty and courage
- Intellectual Curiosity A demonstrated interest in personal and professional lifelong learning and development
- Planning Planning and prioritizing work to manage time effectively and to accomplish priorities
- Interpersonal Skills Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others
- Commercial Orientation Ability to identify market opportunities and the effective implementation of strategies for improved financial performance for the short and long-term
Inspirage offers competitive compensation and benefits package that is comparable to the best in the consulting industry. This package includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance that begins on your date of hire
- Company paid life insurance, AD&D, short and long term disability coverage
- Employee paid additional voluntary life insurance offered for employee and family
- 401K program with generous employer contribution
- Paid Vacations
How to Apply:
Inspirage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on skills and business need.