Inspirage is looking for an experienced individual to work with other consulting and solution partners and with PTC to deliver timely, valuable Windchill capabilities and solutions.
Job Title: Director, Solution Architecture
Department: PTC Digital Transformation
Location: Major cities, United States
Travel: Up to 75%
Brief Company Description:
Inspirage is the integrated supply chain specialist firm solving business critical challenges from design to delivery. We deliver end-to-end consulting and implementation solutions that link Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Product Lifecycle Management, Supply Chain Management and Logistics Management. Inspirage partners with their customers to break down information silos and optimize performance to accelerate innovation, fuel growth, and achieve operational excellence.
Inspirage is a Platinum level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) and has been recognized by Oracle with numerous awards, including Oracle Excellence Award for Specialized Partner of the Year in 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2014. Headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, the company has global presence with offices in North America, Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
Brief Job Description:
The Windchill PLM Technical Architect / Windchill PLM Process Architect (TA / PA) will collaborate with Inspirage customer stakeholders to define and implement Windchill technical configurations (TA), or workflows, process models and organizational configurations (PA), respectively, that meet Customer Business Use Case requirements. These experienced individuals may also work with other consulting and solution partners and with PTC to deliver timely, valuable Windchill capabilities and solutions.
- Direct teams of up to 6 resources with different skill sets and guide them in the use of best practices, provide technical or business process assistance and mentor them for new functions and features.
- Interact with customer and coordinate review, clarification and validation of requirements, status updates, enhancements, deployments and go-live supports.
- Conduct weekly, monthly and quarterly reviews and generate the data for status reports for senior management review.
- Manage multiple simultaneous activities:
- TA: Oversee development and application of infrastructure designs, system upgrades, customizations (while seeking to limiting them through OOTB capabilities) data migration, and work flow creation, working with teams to develop solutions that meet customer requirements.
- PA: Oversee development and application of business process designs (consistent with OOTB process landscape standards.)
- Plan and allocate, efficiently consume project resources.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Windchill PLM, with 1 or more years of experience as a Windchill Technical or Process Architect for a minimum of 3 customers with full-scope implementations, product life-cycle management systems, CAD data management, product data management, and associated networking systems.
- Specific project experience and skills / expertise in:
- Windchill 10.0/11.0, Customizations of ACLs, Lifecycles, Workflows, InfoTasks, Webjects, OIRs, actions/action-models.
- Full cycle implementation of the PTC Windchill Suite: PDMLink, MPMLink, SupplyLink, PartsLink and other components of PTCs PLM product suite.
- Configuration and use of Windchill Bulk Migrator.
- Implementation of Windchill applications to solve to key issues and challenges.
- Knowledge and experience in development and use of PTC ThingWorx and PTC Navigate a strong plus.
- 3 or more years of experience in Windchill customization (version 10 and above).
- Demonstrated understanding of product development, manufacturing and supply chain business processes (PA).
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering.
Minimum Required Technical Skills (TA Only):
- XML: 1 year
- JSP: 1 year
- Java: 3 years
- Oracle/SQL performance parameters
- Integrity Adherence to business ethical principles; demonstrated honesty and courage
- Intellectual Curiosity A demonstrated interest in personal and professional lifelong learning and development
- Planning Planning and prioritizing work to manage time effectively and to accomplish priorities
- Interpersonal Skills Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others
- Commercial Orientation Ability to identify market opportunities and the effective implementation of strategies for improved financial performance for the short and long-term
Inspirage offers competitive compensation and benefits package that is comparable to the best in the consulting industry. This package includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance that begins on your date of hire
- Company paid life insurance, AD&D, short and long term disability coverage
- Employee paid additional voluntary life insurance offered for employee and family
- 401K program with generous employer contribution
- Paid Vacations
How to Apply:
Inspirage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on skills and business need.